Thursday, May 3, 2012

He's at it again

I just don't know what to do anymore.  

I haven't repainted the wall that Nate ruined by peeling off the paint.  It's a good thing, because now he has another wall to match.

I went in to check on him before going to bed, and this is what I found:



Seriously...how the FUCK does he do this????  There was a teeny tiny chip in the paint from the other day when he wedged his bed between his dresser and the wall.  I had no idea that it would turn into another paint peeling incident.  

I'm at a loss.  His room consists of a rug, a dresser and a bed.  There are no curtains because he ripped them down.  There are no toys because he uses them as weapons of mass destruction.  There are no books because he will rip out the pages.  His room is beginning to look like a room at an institution.

I just give up.  I wanted to touch up all the "imperfections" in his room before Evan's birthday when we'll have family here, but now I'm not going to even bother.

I'm at a point now where I don't even get mad.  The first paint incident, I was in disbelief.  The TV made me want to cry and throw up.  This current paint incident just made me shake my head.  Is it wrong that I've just come to expect things like this from him???

No comments:

Post a Comment