Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A letter to my son

Dear Nathan,

I wanted to thank you so much for dumping out the entire contents of your brothers 10oz sippy cup onto your comforter. Not only am I happy that you wasted milk, I am super excited to wash your sheets (again) since it seeped all the way through the comforter onto them. 

I'm also really excited that you did this today because I haven't cleaned up enough of your mess. I thoroughly enjoyed wiping up 1/2 of my can of Diet Coke from the table in the basement. I cleaned it once today, but you're right, it definitely needed to be cleaned again.

I absolutely loved stepping in your spit after coming down from your top bunk.  My foot was in dire need of some moisture, and what better way to provide this than your spit.  I hope that next time I'm coming down from changing your sheets I can step in your spit again.  

I really hope that we can have another liquid filled day in the near future, I seriously can't get enough of it.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment