Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thank you!

I've been hearing from a lot of different people lately regarding my blog.  Some of those individuals are people I have contact with on a regular basis, others I haven't heard from in years.  I want to say to everyone:

THANK YOU, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.  Thank you for your support, your kindness, your stories, and your love.

I'm not writing this blog for sympathy.  I'm not writing this blog for attention.  I'm not writing this blog  as a way of saying look at me, I have a kid with special needs.

I am writing this blog as an outlet.  As a way of sharing my life with the many people I love.  It's a way for others to understand what I am going through.  

I've heard from many people "I had no idea (fill in the blank)"  I'm sure you didn't have any idea.  I am not a complainer, I don't like to talk about things that are going wrong, and I don't like people feeling bad for me.  I hide a lot, mostly because its just easier that way.  My closest friends and family members usually know what's going on in my life, but other than that, I generally keep things private.  Until now.

It's remarkable how many people seem to have stories, advice, suggestions, and concerns.  I've read every single email, comment, Facebook message and text that have come through.  I know that I haven't answered many of them, but please know that they are ALL appreciated and a lot of them have brought tears to my eyes, and have touched me in ways that are beyond explanation.

So again, with all that I have.  THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment